A new dashboard is available for Listrak clients to view all their email and SMS campaign performance in a single view – The Performance Summary Report!
Understanding the Dashboard
- The Performance Summary report lives within Listrak Dashboards and provides data across messaging channels, lists, and shortcodes for a holistic view of your program results.
- Metrics include attributed revenue, unique clicks and click-through rate, and delivery rate, among others.
- The default lookback date range is seven days, but the date picker allows for adjustments whether the set lasts 30 or 60 days or is a custom date range.
- Data can be exported as an Excel file. You can customize the report view to hide/show the KPIs most important to your business needs and expand it for full-screen viewing.
- The report’s view can be customized to look at a single list or collection, and campaign types can be expanded and collapsed to focus on specific initiatives as needed. There are three main categories: Broadcast, Triggered, and Transactional messages.
Learn more about the Performance Summary Report and view a glossary of all the data points here: https://help.listrak.com/en/articles/6752169-performance-summary-dashboard
If you need assistance leveraging the report, contact your Account Manager.