Sign up for our email updates
Stay up to date with our whitepapers, articles, webinars and invitations to special events.
November 10, 2015
Holiday sales are projected to increase 3.7% this year. To hit your big holiday revenue goals you must do everything you can to engage both in-store and online shoppers. Many shoppers are channel agnostic – meaning they move between channels and expect a seamless transition. Some will research in-store and buy on a mobile device while others will research online and buy in store. To succeed this year you must make the transition as smooth as possible.
Download our latest strategy guide to learn:
- Projected holiday revenue forecasts
- Tips for fine tuning your in-store and online acquisition
- How to gain new subscribers by finding the right partner
- Updates you should make to your transactional messages
- How to get even more mileage from your gift cards