Automated Shopping Cart Abandonment: Using Email to Recapture Lost Sales
A thoughtful cart abandonment strategy lets you capture potentially lost revenue, in addition to providing an opportunity to build loyalty, up-sell and potentially improve your process. What’s important is using appropriately timed and personalized messaging that reaches back to the customer who didn’t complete a purchase.
Watch this exciting webinar on demand featuring Listrak's CEO, Ross Kramer, and Director of Education, Robin Roumeliotis, to learn how you can implement a shopping cart abandonment strategy. You could be losing half of your online customers during the checkout process, and a simple reachback program is an easy way to generate additional revenue.
You will learn:
- How one online retailer got a 500% ROI in the first month of their shopping cart abandonment program
- How an online electronics retailer is getting a 10% conversation rate using shopping cart abandonment
- Three tactics that get up to 75% open rates and 25% click through rates
- Smart ideas for clever messaging that adds value and engages subscribers
- Best practices to prevent subscribers from abusing promotions meant to re-engage
- Practical operational strategies for multi-channel retailers
If you have an online shopping cart, this session is for you.
Return to Webinar Listing >