2012 Recap - And What You Can Do in 2013 to Sell More to Existing Customers
They came. They shopped. And it was good. 2012 was a big year for online retailers, especially during the holidays. But now what? Are your online shoppers engaged with your brand, or did they simply spend a few minutes on your site before moving on? More importantly, do you know what to do to get them back?
Watch this exciting webinar on demand as Ross Kramer provides a recap of the 2012 and outlines what you can do to engage your new shoppers to keep them coming back and buying from you.
- The results of our 2012 Shopping Cart Abandonment Study of the Internet Retailer 1000 companies
- Final results of the 2012 holiday online shopping season
- New engagement tactics that will keep customers shopping on your site
- How to effectively use post purchase campaigns to increase the lifetime value of each customer
- The benefits of using Ratings and Reviews in your email campaigns to generate additional sales
Return to Webinar Listing >