Customer Purchase Metrics
Email is no longer about blasting out the same message to your entire database. That practice not only provides very few conversions but it could ruin your reputation with customers and ISPs as well.
That’s why Listrak has integrated customer purchase metrics into its Fusion Apps module so you can easily profile and segment your customers. These metrics provide insights into customer behavior, purchase history, and lifetime value enabling marketers to send behaviorally targeted campaigns, which average 30% higher click-through rates and three times as many conversions as batch and blast messages.
You can sync your purchase data daily with Listrak on an ongoing, automated basis, and then use the data to offer customized content, merchandise, discounts, and notices to an extremely targeted audience.
With Listrak’s customer purchase metrics you will create campaigns that get customers to interact and purchase.
Purchase metrics include:
- Total Lifetime Spend - The total amount spent by each customer
- Total Lifetime Orders – Number of orders each customer has placed
- Last Order Date - The date and time of the last order placed by the customer
- First Order Date - The date and time of the 1st order placed by the customer
- Reorder Frequency – Average number of days between orders for customers with more than one order
- Projected Next Order Date - The last order date plus the average reorder days is the expected next order date
- Spend 1 Year - The total amount spent by each customer in the past 12 months
- Spend 2 Year - The total amount spent by each customer in the past 24 months
- Spend 3 Year - The total amount spent 36 months
- Recently Purchased SKUs - Top 10 recent SKUs purchased by each customer
Customer purchase metrics significantly impact the effectiveness of post purchase and re-engagement campaigns, campaigns to prompt repeat purchases of consumables and shopping cart abandonment campaigns. These insights also allow you to implement discount ladders to maintain margins while increasing sales and customer lifetime value.