Copyright Infringement Notification
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Listrak has designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement, as follows:
Howard Kramer, COO
529 East Main Street
Lititz, PA 17543
The DMCA requires that all notifications be in writing and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works)
- Identification of the infringing material that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Listrak to locate the material
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that under the DMCA you may be subject to liability for damages if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. For more information on copyright law and the DMCA, please consult an attorney and/or visit the website for the U.S. Copyright Office.